IN THE BAILEY POWER PLANT
Incendiary Brewing marries wide open outdoor spaces with original, industrial construction. Ever rotating taps with local favorites will always invite you back. Follow us on social media to see the latest beer releases and events.
Cellarperson / Assistant Brewer
Job Description: Incendiary Brewing Company was established in 2018 in downtown Winston-Salem, NC. We produce approximately 1,200 bbl a year and are attempting to increase production by 30%. This position reports to the Head Brewer. Our brewers are involved in many aspects of the company. Regular duties will include cellar work, brewing on a 15 bbl system, yeast management, packaging and cleaning. Additional duties will include festival participation, lab work, inventory management and involvement in other aspects of the business.
● Assist in the production of Incendiary beers. This includes all parts of the brewing process from milling to packaging (including kegging, canning, bottling, and labeling).
● Clean/Sanitize fermentation tanks.
● Clean kegs, heat exchanger and fittings as well as anything else needed to maintain a sanitary brewing environment.
● Maintain brew sheets, monitor fermentation, and manage inventory.
● Assist in quality control and yeast management.
● Evaluate and monitor beer and raw materials involved in brewing.
● Be a promotional spokesperson for the Company.
● Participate in beer dinners and festivals, customer relations and marketing/promotions/charitable events.
● Conduct brewery tours.
● Operate company trucks and forklifts to manage raw goods and finished beer inventory.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum two (2) years working in a professional brewery or completion of brewing program at recognized school
Must possess fundamental knowledge of plumbing and machinery mechanics/maintenance.
Must possess good beer knowledge and use it constantly to improve the brewery and beer being produced.
Ability to lift up to 150 pounds unassisted on a consistent basis.
Licensed forklift operator.
Ability to work more than 40 hours per week and occasionally weekends.
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight.
Successful completion of fermentation sciences program from educational institution preferred.
Based on experience.
Serious Inquiries Only. Email resume and salary expectations to: Brandon Branscome at .
Ever evolving, always new.
Draft options in 5 oz, 10 oz, and 16 oz.
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
Summer Music Series sponsored by Mercedes Benz of Winston-Salem and Greeensboro
Hours of Service
Monday through Thursday:
4 pm to 10 pm
Friday and Saturday:
noon to midnight
noon to 10 pm
486 N Patterson Ave, Suite 105
Winston-Salem, NC 27101